Tanisha this is amazing!! The video as a whole is very fluid and each resource transitions very well into the next. I love how you used images and a voiceover, this has inspired me to try this myself for my own next blog post because of how nicely it turned out. The audio is clear and loud enough to listen to with earphones. You included some resources that I had never even thought to include, and a couple I haven't even heard of - and I am encouraged to check them out!! I'm really happy you included Pinterest and Teachers Pay Teachers because these are things I also frequently use day to day which are also valid and helpful resources.
Tanisha this is amazing!! The video as a whole is very fluid and each resource transitions very well into the next. I love how you used images and a voiceover, this has inspired me to try this myself for my own next blog post because of how nicely it turned out. The audio is clear and loud enough to listen to with earphones. You included some resources that I had never even thought to include, and a couple I haven't even heard of - and I am encouraged to check them out!! I'm really happy you included Pinterest and Teachers Pay Teachers because these are things I also frequently use day to day which are also valid and helpful resources.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work :)